Special Edition Wagons
RIP: Laurie Dickerson
RW RB Challenge 1
RW RB Challenge 2
Includes Cheque / Postal Order / Card Details!
Western Lines of Scotland
|Options(see also the menu on the left)
|Rusford Line [11 Mar 2012]|
|You must be logged in to download|
|Description||:||Rusford Line - Version 1.1
The Rusford Line is a freeware route created and tested using Railworks Train Simulator 2012 and is loosely based on the Cotswold Line from Oxford to Moreton-in-Marsh.
The line consists of nine stations and one medium sized yard and is approximately 29 miles in length. There are 7 scenarios included with the route. 5 use default items and 2 scenarios require the Class 150/2 DLC.
I hope that you enjoy the route and any feedback is most welcome.
1. Railworks UK Buildings Asset Pack – a free download available from http://store.steampowered.com/app/24086
2. All other assets are either re-skins of default objects or asset authors have given permission for their items to be included within the main route package (see acknowledgements section of the route manual).
1. Uninstall previous version (if installed).
2. Unzip the main route file to a convenient location.
3. If you do NOT have the JADs Home Fences & Signs assets installed open the JADsHome Assets folder and install the four .rwp files using the Railworks Package Manager. (Not required if you already have these asset items installed).
4. Next install the .rwp file named ‘RusfordLine_V1.1’ using the Railworks Package Manager.
5. Clear the Blueprint Cache. (go to the tools tab and click 'Clear Cache').
6. The route is ready for use.
7. A route manual is included in the main Railworks route manual folder (railworks/Manuals/EN).
- New Scenario: 'Last Train From The Capital'
- Removed shadow casting lights from stations
- Updated Help Point Signs to new version supplied by 'gavo01'
- Added stairs to station buildings at Barfield, Fairleigh & Mayerton (new asset by 'gavo01')
- Removed scenario (Test Mayerton Night) left over from testing phase
- Re-placed some light objects at various locations
- Updated route manual to reflect more specific items contributed in acknowledgements section
- CCTV asset added to crossings and some stations (new asset by 'gavo01')
A great many generous UKTS users have helped in various ways with this route build. Full details are contained within the route manual. I wish to express my gratitude to all of those who helped contribute either through assisting with my queries or allowing their assets to be used in the route.
1. This route is the copyright of D. Labuschagne. Please contact me should you wish to use any of the re-skinned assets in the route package.
2. This route may not be redistributed without my express permission.
3. 3rd party assets used in the route remain the copyright of the original authors at all times. (details in the route manual).
4. This route has been tested by several users; however you install and use the route and its assets at your own risk. You are advised to back up your Railworks installation before installing. I am not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the installation of these files.
You can contact me via the UKTS forums (username devonl) or email me (email address is in the route manual).
|Uploader||:||devonl (Devon Labuschagne) - More from this uploader|
|File Size||:||69.00 Mb (72,350,858 bytes)|
|Operating Company||:||BR & GWR - More in this Company|
|File Type||:||Route - More of this File Type|
|Class||:||Rusford Line - More of this Class|
|Country||:||United Kingdom - More in this country|
|3D Model Author||:||N/A |
|Skin Author||:||N/A |
|Cab Author||:||N/A |
|Sound Author||:||N/A ||
Scottish Central PLUS
NOW AVAILABLE in CD Ordering!
|If you don't have an Atomic account, you only get a limited
access to the site - sign up now (its free!) to gain access to extra
resources such as the File Library!|
5 out of 5
Queue contains 9 downloads.
Queue contains 113,000.00 Kb of files.